Market

Sponsored link
148964_Primary
520253_All-Inclusive Caribbean Vacation
539553_Save up to 85% this spring at 1ink.com! 300x250

dailyvideo

Top Stories

Archives

Indian films are much ahead of many other countries says Stefan Jäger, a jury member

New Delhi, November 15: Indian films are much ahead of many other countries when compared in technical aspects says Stefan Jäger, a jury member at 18th International Children’s Film Festival India, said here on Friday.

“Opening ceremony was such an extraordinary that I could say my expectations about the festival arrangements has reached heights.” he said.

Comparing the Indian films with the international films, he said, “I don’t know that Indian film industry is such a vast one until I reached this country. It has a world of its own. All I could say is that if there is a little bit of effort put up by the film makers, then there would be the fame as much as Hollywood is holding now.”

Expressing his interest in the city, he said, “It is very exciting for me to be a part of film festival in such a historic city which is very welcoming with its atmosphere. I liked the taste of the food without forgetting I should say about Hyderabad Biryani.” 

Posted by Unknown on 22:04. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Indian films are much ahead of many other countries says Stefan Jäger, a jury member

Leave comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery