Market

Sponsored link
148964_Primary
520253_All-Inclusive Caribbean Vacation

dailyvideo

Top Stories

Archives

Fire at Paona Bazar shop

IMPHAL, Nov 23: Timely action by the Manipur Fire Service personnel prevented major damage after a fire broke out in a shop located in the alley between Hotel Rajdhani and Usha Cinema Hall at Paona Bazar under City Police Station at around 2 pm of Friday.

According to information from the Manipur Fire Service department the incident happened today at the shop from a suspected electric short circuit in a refrigerator inside the shop. The refrigerator and other articles were burned completely. As the shop was located in a highly congested area and if it had spread to other areas the devastation could have been huge, the source added.

Posted by Imphal Dispatch on 11:25. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Fire at Paona Bazar shop

Leave comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery